Visionwood Venetian Blinds
Faux Wood, Greenwood or PVC Imitation Wood Blinds have been available now for over 15 years. Blinds on the Net has developed the Visionwood range using the latest cutting edge co-extrusion technology from the United States.
In the past, other synthetic timbers have failed when tested in Australian conditions. Visionwood has been designed with the harsh Australian climate in mind.
- Available in both 50mm and 63mm widths, Greenwood has colours to suit all tastes.
- Visionwood has a large 100mm Valance. Many other imitations have small valances that leave unsightly gaps at the top of the blind.
- The Visionwood head rail is specially designed to handle the extra weight that is a consideration with synthetic product.
- Visionwood uses the finest quality ladder tape from Sweden which is specially designed to be stretch resistant and U.V. stabilized to ensure the blind performs for the maximum period of time.
- The Visionwood system is installed using the gate bracket system and open gate supports. Ensure your customers are aware of inferior spring brackets, which do not hold weight as well and make it difficult to remove blinds in the future.
- Visionwood is available in four colour choices of 63mm slats. This blind is a fantastic alternative for budget conscious customers who want to achieve the look of plantation shutters.
- Compared to most timbers, Visionwood is much more durable. Timbers for blinds are often soft and easily marked by the slightest contact. Visionwood is perfect for heavy traffic areas and also for families with young kids.
- Co-extruded polymers are impervious to moisture and this is why Visionwood is the ideal choice for any wet areas of the house. Keep in mind that timber whether oiled, lacquered or painted is susceptible to moisture.
- Finally Visionwood is very hard wearing and over time will not require re-oiling, lacquering or painting. This makes Visionwood great value of money.