Motorisation is now simple and easy and even more affordable. Motorised blinds have now become much more affordable with the introduction of the Savi Motor to the Australian Roller blind market. Blinds on the Net can supply you with a motorised blind for as little as $299, this comes with a remote control and everything you need to plug the blind into power.
NOTE: You will still need to get an electrician to connect the blind to the mains as this MUST be done by a professional. This is a safety concern so we must ensure that motorised blinds are only connected by a licensed professional electrician. However once this is done, there is simple to follow instruction for you to follow to set up your motorised roller blinds.
Motorised blinds will come with the motor already installed inside the Roller blind tube and come with full instructions on how to set the remote control limits for stopping your blind at the top and bottom of your window.
- 5 year warranty on motors
- Savi Motors are always supplied on our Heavy Duty or Super heavy Duty Tubes
- They have a built in receiver so can be easily operated by the remote controller
- Torque is 6nm and will lift up to 12kg
- Links up to 3 blinds if possible with weight
- If you want to link blinds, contact firstname.lastname@example.org as linking blinds requires a special linking bracket.
- Speed is 28rpm
- 15 Channel Remotes available on request.
- Ideally suited for Motorised Roller Blinds”